One of the most popular table games to play at a casino is roulette. With online casinos that have slowly gained popularity over the years, more players prefer to play in the comfort of their own home instead of going to a land based casino. Here’s a quick guide on how online roulette works, and you will quickly see that it has huge advantages over land based versions.
Roulette is a table game in which players will place bets on a number – the croupier will then spin the wheel in one direction, while the small white ball will spin in the opposite direction. Once the wheel loses momentum, the ball will land into one of 37 numbered pockets to determine the winning bet. Some of the main bets you can place in roulette include the Single Bet, Split, Street and Corner.
There are 3 types of online roulette games, even though the basics of betting will remain the same:
• U.S. Roulette: There are 37 numbers (including the 0) on the roulette wheel, but the U.S. version has an extra slot: a double 0, doubling the casino’s house edge.
• French and European Roulette: 37 numbers, including the 0, which is basically your standard roulette wheel. The only difference in these 2 versions is that when you place an outside bet in French Roulette and the ball lands on 0, half your bets are returned, which is not the case with European Roulette.
The best place to play roulette is at Lucky Nugget Casino, as it has great online help files to assist you more in the betting and rules of the different roulette games. Furthermore, Lucky Nugget offers the following variety of roulette games:
• Gold Series: This version is extremely popular in the online environment as it looks a lot classier, the wheel is slightly bigger and the wood-finished table is extremely inviting.
• Premier Roulette: Everything you need is on one screen – you can change the table layout and the colours, and you will even have the option of a full-screen betting history with full statistics of your game play.
• Multi-Wheel Roulette: Why spin one wheel when you can triple your luck with 3 roulette wheels spinning at once! In fact, you have the option to enable up to 8 tables at the same time.
• Progressive: Lucky Nugget has one progressive roulette table available. To win the big jackpot, you will need to correctly guess a single number 5 times in a row. It’s not as easy as it sounds, but there is a big progressive jackpot amount up for grabs.
Also becoming increasingly popular is the Live Dealer option. Here you can stream live games directly to your PC, with a real croupier spinning the wheel, and you will also have the option to chat to them and to other players.
Join Lucky Nugget Casino today and enjoy the game of roulette – plus, you have the choice of a welcome bonus: either a 150% match up to 200 credits or a 100% match up to 1000 credits.